CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

A birthday bow for the birthday girl

My daughter just turned 3 over Memorial Day weekend. To celebrate, she had an Alice in Wonderland unBirthday Tea Party which was a wonderful success. She had such a good time and it just made me so happy to be able to make her feel special on her special day.
For her special day she wore this bow made by her mama:
She looked absolutely beautiful and adorable, the perfect bow to go with her outfit.


Any bow made can be made custom to match any coordinating outfit. All you have to do is send me an email and we will work out the details. Custom orders my absolute favorite thing, it gives me a chance to really come up with fresh ideas and strive to make the perfect product for my customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...