CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 14, 2011

New products!

It's been quite a couple of months! We've managed to survive our move and I'm making my way back into the bow making biz! I had to put the shop on vacation while I packed up our house and prepare for our move. While we have been slowly unpacking and getting things back to normal, I've managed to come up with a couple new bow designs that I hope everyone will love!


The newest addition to the bow family, Ice Cream Social. It's a mini bow that measures 3" across and is geared towards toddlers & infants, or for anyone who isn't a fan of the larger bows. It's adorable & I've fallen in love and plan on making so many more just this size.

Stay tuned as more products keep making their way out, and don't forget to check out the shop for all the new items!

Pink Stars Bowtique - ETSY



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...